[Support request] Author bio box – how to insert schema.org author information

Home Forums Support [Support request] Author bio box – how to insert schema.org author information

Home Forums Support Author bio box – how to insert schema.org author information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Henk

Hello,

I made an author profile box, just like Leo did in https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/custom-author-box-in-the-sidebar/#post-1537321.

But I would like to fill the button with the right URL based on the author of the blog. For now I build a temporary link in the author box.
    If you click e.g. on the author the bio page of the author is opened company.com/about-us/our-people/name-of-author. To be sure, I’m using Rank math and for the name of the author I can specify name-of-author in the nick-name field in the user settings in WordPress.

How do I know which option I need to choose of the dynamic data?

Thanks, Henk

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this topic has been marked as resolved ? Is it?

Henk

Hi David,

Well sort of. I made the decision to use always the same author for blogs.
    Not the most elegant solution…

So, if you have an idea to my original question, I’m always in for an improvement.

Regards Henk.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

When a topic is marked as Resolved, it removes anything in the Private Information area. I have changed the topic to unresolved so you can reshare that info – and we can take a closer look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.