[Support request] autoptimize, litespeed, and generatepress

Home Forums Support [Support request] autoptimize, litespeed, and generatepress

Home Forums Support autoptimize, litespeed, and generatepress

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Arief

hi. just want to say thanks for the support…these few months had been challenging to improve my gtmetrix score even many people said that it was just a number…i started develop my website using generatepress theme (i’m glad that it was not mistaken), getting excited with their support team, more and more effort to improving my pagespeed test. I finally noticed that autoptimize tutorial which was shown here was not for everyone. Trying cloudflare free cdn before, move to siteground hosting, etc still not resolved my issue. I got hosting with litespeed server and by using their plugin and the surfing experience was improved a lott.. it was caused by improvement in my TTFB although my gtmetrix score in yslow went down a bit (5 score i think)and request went up from about 20 to 50…make me questioning is there any way to improve it again? Thank you support team. You’re the best!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It’s tough for us to tell. The only method we used in this site to optimize is Autopimize method explained here:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/configuring-autoptimize/

The speed of your site depends on many important factors such as other plugins you are using, your content, and also the quality of your server/hosting is a key factor.

Hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.