[Resolved] Author Box with Block Element

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Author Box with Block Element

Home Forums Support Author Box with Block Element

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kevin

Hi, actually i try to create Author Boxes with the GB and the Block Elements. It would be cool, to have a Location option for “Posts by Author” -> Name of the Author.

Is this possible?

Best Kevin

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

We’ll be introducing template tags to Block Elements in GPP 1.12.0. These tags will allow you to add dynamic text using the Headline block πŸ™‚

Paul

Hi – I am using GPP 1.12.0 Beta and can’t figure out how to get template tags working in a block element. How do I add the shortcode eg I have the following which works in the standard header element – {{custom_field.skilllevel}}

I have tried adding into block via shortcode block and also as a custom html block and it does not work. Please advise. Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Block Template Tags has been pushed back to GPP 1.13. We want to make sure it does the best job it can πŸ™‚

Paul

Thanks David – gonna be a game changer when you get it sorted.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome – it sure will be.

Manuel

the Block Template Tags has been pushed back to GP 1.13. We want to make sure it does the best job it can πŸ™‚

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/author-box-with-block-element/#post-1449737

Are there any news about this?

Thanks in advance and for your always great work

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

our current focus is on releasing GenerateBlocks 1.2. currently in Beta, followed closely by GenerateBlocks Pro.

The changes we’re making to GB will provide the foundations for ‘template tags’ in the block element. Which will be our next focus after the GB updates. For a timeline, i would expect this to be the beginning of the new year.

Manuel

Hi David,

thanks for the fast reply:-)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.