- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Leo.
May 10, 2018 at 8:51 am #572507Fiona
Would it be possible to create a tutorial on how to customize everything on the Themes, you offer so that one could just follow and change to suit one’s brand. I have Elementor and the WP Show post enabled on site (not the pro versions, though I will choose those when I have practiced on the free versions).I would like some guidance on:
– How to change the Logo, the size required and how to position it.
– How to customize the color Pallette so that the chosen colors are easily available (I want to be able to change the colors of my buttons, depending on where they are positioned).
– When a section is duplicated, is it possible to drag it down to where I want it to be?
I have only just started using Generate press but would also like to know what other plugins are recommended, but not too many that they weigh the site down.
I have an ‘Under Construction’ cover on so you may not be able to see my site.
Really would appreciate your help and advice
FionaGP Premium 1.6.2May 10, 2018 at 9:10 am #572529DavidStaffCustomer Support
if need be we can put you in touch with that Sites designer. In the meantime to answer your questions.
1. The logo for this site is set in the Customiser > Layout > Primary Navigation > Navigation Logo. Just add your logo there.
2. The main colors for headings and text etc. are set in Customiser > Colors. Updates in here will change anything that the designer hasn’t set directly in Elementor. So the elementor buttons can be styled by selecting the widget and choosing the style tab.
3. Elementor sections can be dragged to where you want them – hover over the section, the blue UI, click and hold on the left hand icon.
A lot of this build is done using Elementor so you may want to check out some of their YouTube tutorials.
DavidOctober 31, 2020 at 4:12 am #1512060Silvana
No sé como cambiar la foto de cabecera del tema de Generatepress Aspire. Voy a personalizar, diseño, cabecera, imagen de fondo.. la cambio y nada… sigue la misma que en la maqueta. Por favor…. como puedo cambiarla?? Pongo enlace a mi home para que veáis lo que quiero decir… quiero cambiar la imagen de arriba.
GraciasOctober 31, 2020 at 5:36 am #1512141DavidStaffCustomer Support
the Aspire site use the GP Header Element:
You will find them in Dashboard > Appearance > Elements.
Edit the element titled:
Home Page Header
Within there you can change the content and the background image.December 18, 2020 at 11:18 am #1586346Jack
I absolutely love this theme. Am dying to know how duplicate the formatting of the example Blog page, particularly the borders around each article and the fact that the social icons appear on the same line as the Read More button.December 18, 2020 at 8:07 pm #1586635
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.