[Support request] Artisan – Phone Number (Left) and Social Icons (Right) in Second Menu

Home Forums Support [Support request] Artisan – Phone Number (Left) and Social Icons (Right) in Second Menu

Home Forums Support Artisan – Phone Number (Left) and Social Icons (Right) in Second Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Earl

Hello,

I am trying to get my Secondary Navigation to mirror the Artisan second navigation – with a telephone number on the left, and the social media icons on the right.

I was able to get the social media icons on the right by creating a new menu with the icons and setting it as Secondary Navigation – but I can’t figure out how to get the telephone number to the right?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Artisan uses the Top Bar widget area. Its just 2 x widgets. The first is for the social icons and the second for the tel number. They automatically space them that way.

Earl

Where do I find the phone widget – I found the lightweight social icons – but not sure where the phone widget is.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

There is no phone widget.

Try an HTML widget and a link:
    https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/wordpress/call-link-html-phone-number

Earl

I was able to achieve the look I was going for – however – the font awesome icons are not showing up on the blog archive or blog pages in the top bar (basically – there are little white squares where the font awesome should display on the blog related pages.

Is there some way to fix the issue with font awesome icons not appearing on blogs and blog archives?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The FA icons are being added by one of your plugins – which only loads the font if the plugin is used on the page. You can get around this be installing the official FA icons plugin:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/font-awesome/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.