[Resolved] Artisan footer – color changes not showing up

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Artisan footer – color changes not showing up

Home Forums Support Artisan footer – color changes not showing up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luke

Hi,

I’m working on a new site with the Artisan theme and currently I’m unable to make the footer colors conform to what I’m changing in my settings. I’m customizing the colors in Colors -> Footer in the category “Footer Widgets”.

I’m having two issues:

1. The ‘text color’ is only being reflected in the “Navigation” and not in the “Connect with Us”

2. The ‘link hover’ color is not working on the ‘Navigation’ section but it IS working on the “Connect with us” section. (in the preview window in WP Admin, however, it shows the hover color change working on both).

Can you help me get it working?

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. The social icons are added with Lightweight social icons plugins so you need to configure that within the settings under footer widget 1.

2. So you are saying that this option doesn’t change the color of those menu items?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/8XRCMPxUFgP

Luke

Thank you! I was able to successfully change the font color of the social icons using the footer widget 1 as you suggested.

As far as the link hover color on the righthand ‘navigation’ not working, it seems to be good now. I must’ve made a mistake.

Thank you for your prompt and detailed reply!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.