[Resolved] Article fonts family & size can’t change in mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Article fonts family & size can’t change in mobile

Home Forums Support Article fonts family & size can’t change in mobile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jesse

Hi,
    I’m in the customizer – typography – Typography Manager, i’d like to change the fonts style for my blog article.
    It’s good in desktop, I didn’t test with tablet, so i am not sure is it working in tablet.
    But no changes in mobile version, no matter how big i try to change and want to compare the difference.
    I’ve already tried to clear cache, and even changed to Safari and Chrome, still the same.(i used Edge.)
    And i also tested with changing other places’ font size, it’s not working at all.

Could you help me to solve this?

Cheers,
    Jesse

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

do you see any changes in the Customizer ?

Jesse

Hi David,
    Yes changes in customizer, but when i checked with phone, no changes.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In the Customizer, are the changes being saved ? Or is it Saved as Draft ( Check the button beside the Cog icon ) ?

Jesse

it’s saved, and it’s published.
    because the desktop version, already worked well. only the mobile version didn’t work(maybe tablet version as well)

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jesse,

Can you tell me what changes you’ve made so we can check if the changes are presented on our end?

Let me know!

Jesse

Hi Ying,
    I’d like to change the font size(H1-H3 & body font) and font family.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

On your site, there’re multiple CSS codes setting the font size for the headings, for example, the H1:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/ygWDQAsS

Can you disable your cache plugin so I can see where are all the CSS coming from?

Jesse

It seems very weird, i’ve disabled. Pls check for me, thank you.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

It looks like the cache is still on, do you have server-level cache enabled?

Jesse

could be the cloud flare? i’ve turned off the Always Online function on Cloudflare and purge. Check again pls.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

So if we look at the homepage h1, it’s added by the headline block of GenerateBlocks.

As you can see, it has a more specific CSS selector, it overrides the customizer settings for mobile and tablet.
    https://www.screencast.com/t/HKfvwQmQ

So if you want the headline block to inherit the settings from the customizer, make sure you remove the font size set inside the headline block.

Jesse

yes, this is right, and I know the customizer won’t change the font size on this Home page h1.
    so i actually change this home page h1 via the headline block itself, it changed in the desktop version but won’t change in mobile.
    And for the article page, the H1 title i used Block (dynamic). i used customizer to change font size, desktop version changed, but mobile version never changed.
    Whatever use which block or customizer, i can change the desktop version fonts size,etc. but no response to the mobile version.
    Pls could you check this for me?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

so i actually change this home page h1 via the headline block itself, it changed in the desktop version but won’t change in mobile.

So you’ve set the font size for mobile within the headline block as well? Hum.. I don’t see this part CSS on your site.

The CSS is still cached, can you make sure all cache/performance plugins are deactivated and server cache is disabled?

Jesse

Hi Ying,
    Good day!
    I installed wp rocket, and i’ve disabled.
    I have cloudflare setup, and now i’ve paused the cloudflare.
    I also have ewww image compression plugin, it won’t effect? I don’t disable it.
    Pls could you check again?
    Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.