[Resolved] Are images on checkout page suppose to be invisible?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Are images on checkout page suppose to be invisible?

Home Forums Support Are images on checkout page suppose to be invisible?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt

Are images on checkout page suppose to be invisible? I don’t see mine for some reason. They show up on cart page and mini-cart but not in checkout page? Is that normal?

View post on imgur.com

I have 2 products in the link but neither show the actual product picture.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Yes that’s the default style from WooCommerce.

The pictures are only showing in cart but not on the actual checkout page.

Matt

Alright thanks LEO. I was thinking they showed up in checkout page for some reason but couldn’t tell if it was an error or that was normal. Just couldn’t remember. Thank you for the help!

Matt

Hey Leo one more thing. I’m basically done with my site. Would y’all be interested in copying the layout/custom.css style to your collection of other people’s setups. This is a business setup that I was looking for. Didn’t quite find what I was looking for in the GP library so I made my own. All the edits are in the custom.css I dunno. *shrug* y’all helped me out I feel more than anybody else. I probably made the work of about 10 different people for you and I feel like trying to pay y’all back and help you out back by giving back if you were interested.

https://staging1.echocalls.com/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

We will keep in mind with the offer.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.