[Support request] Are all sites in the site library accessibility-ready?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Are all sites in the site library accessibility-ready?

Home Forums Support Are all sites in the site library accessibility-ready?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    inthevalley

Hello,

I’ve just signed up with Generate Press for its flexibility, accessibility, and excellent support reviews.

I’m unable to find an answer through searching as to whether the sites in the site library are all accessibility-ready, and if some are not, how to tell which is which. I know the theme itself is accessibility-ready with the excepting of underlining links which I can adjust with a code I learned about from abrightclearweb.com (thanks!)

Making my site accessible is a priority for me, and this is the first website I’ve ever done so I’m early on the learning curve and want to start out on the right foot 🙂

Many thanks for guidance!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the No Pagebuilder sites are most likely to have a better accessibility rating than those that use one. So i would begin there.

Not all sites will be 100% accessible due to low contrast designs. May be best to avoid those subtle shaded sites.

Other failings will be related to the dummy content we add – such as Images with missing Alts or Forms without Labels. Some designers don’t include them as we expect the user to replace them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.