[Resolved] Archive page with generate press

Home Forums Support Archive page with generate press

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ane

Hi,

I have generate press and work with elementos builder. I have some doubts when it comes to build the entries pages (blog) and the entries themselves.

The blog entry page has to be modified with generate press only? which is the recommendation? Which id the best option, do to it with generate press or create an archive page with elementor? Could you tell me which is the difference?

And regarding the entries, should i build them with elementor o just with the wordpress default? Could you tell me which is the difference?

Which option in the best for the future? I mean in case I decide to change the template or something happens…

Thank you very much for your help,

Ane

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This really depends on what you’re comfortable with. I wouldn’t use a page builder to build my archives/single posts, but that’s just my preference. If you’re more comfortable using Elementor (or any page builder), then there’s nothing wrong with using their options.

In most cases, it seems like using a page builder to build those elements over-complicates things.

When it comes to the future, I would always opt to stay as close to WP core as possible.

Ane

Thank you very much!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.