[Resolved] Applying Title and Background Color to WooCommerce Shop page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Applying Title and Background Color to WooCommerce Shop page

Home Forums Support Applying Title and Background Color to WooCommerce Shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan

Hi! I’ve been tackling the WooCommerce shop page for a few days now. Thanks to your help in removing the Archives sidebar, and playing in Elements I’ve managed to create a header banner.

To complete the Shop page, I’m really looking for any help with the following:

1) Making the Title center-aligned within the Header

2) Changing the background color of the body/content (so that the navigation menu can be seen when scrolling)

Many thanks,
    Jon

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi There,

1. Edit the Page Hero Element and edit the padding. There is a separate field for Top and for Bottom. Just make them the same value.

2. for the Content color you can change this in the Customiser > Colors > Content. I assume you want to do this for pages without Sections e.g the Blog has the same issue

kind regards

David

Jonathan

That’s great, thank you! For the title, I had a a value in the ‘Offset Site Header Height’ section, which was confusing, but because you mentioned the equal padding, I realized I could remove that – and it worked!

The Content Color section is brilliant, and I’ve applied it to the Blog section too.

Many thanks!

Jon

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome, glad i could help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.