[Resolved] Appearance customize colors are in the old format

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Appearance customize colors are in the old format

Home Forums Support Appearance customize colors are in the old format

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    CRISTO

I am using GP 2.4.2 and GP premium 1.10, but when I choose appearance-customize-colors, I get the old options of Background-Text-Link not the options of body-header-nav, etc.

This is only on my site of cristoreypublishing.com…..my other sites are fine so i am wondering if I need to re-install GP premium on that site or what I should do.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That is super strange.

Are you able to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

You can use a service like https://postimages.org/ to upload and provide the direct links here.

Let me know πŸ™‚

CRISTO
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know πŸ™‚

CRISTO

Apparently I had deactivated the settings for the modules in Generate Press, so that fixed it. Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

webitseo

Hello,

I’m having this same problem. I just installed GP premium on a second site, but all the customize options are WP standard. I’m not seeing any of GP’s customise options. I’m not sure how to turn them on. The above poster states he had inadvertently deactivated the settings for the modules, but I don’t see any option for activating/deactivating modules. Can you help?

CRISTO

Did you check to see if the settings were de-activated? That’s what happened in my case…my fault I suppose. When I activated them everything was OK.

webitseo

As I said, I looked, but I see no place in the GP page to activate/deactivate settings. Where in the admin panel do you go to check this?

UPDATE: I imported my settings from the old site, and that solved the problem!

webitseo

Thanks for your help, though, Cristo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Elizabeth,

Are you all good now?

If not then please open a new topic.

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.