[Resolved] Another cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds Thread

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Another cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds Thread

Home Forums Support Another cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds Thread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David

Hello,

I’ve been trying to resolve this timeout issue when trying to activate my license to GP Premium. I’m aware of the manual method, however this kind of bugs me and I also want to make sure there is no deeper issue with my server.

My setup is a Digital Ocean server managed by Runcloud and I am using Cloudflare. I have reached out to Runcloud and they have confirmed that PHP, cURl and everything else is up to date an enabled. We have whitelisted your IP in Runcloud, so it should not be blocked. I tried disabling the cloudflare proxy as well.

For reference, I have a second site with just digital ocean and cloudflare, the license activated fine. While this makes it seem like Runcloud is the issue, I have gone as far as disabling the entire firewall but i still get timed out. I also tried adding the PHP code in this thread: https://www.samuelaguilera.com/post/curl-error-28-wordpress.

Would you guys have any additional pointers? Or could you check if my IP is banned for some reason? 206.189.194.61.

Thanks,

David

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi David,

I just spoke to our hosting (Kinsta) and they confirmed that IP is not blocked on our server.

It sounds like there must be something else in play on the Runcloud server, unfortunately.

David

Ok I will keep working on my end. Thanks for all your work on this.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem – let me know if you find anything 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.