[Resolved] animation "Add to Cart" button WooCommerce single product page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] animation "Add to Cart" button WooCommerce single product page

Home Forums Support animation "Add to Cart" button WooCommerce single product page

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    olivier

Hi Tom!

On the list product (woocommerce), you have an animation on the “add to cart” button when you add a product ; it is possible to create the same animation on the “add to cart” button of the single product page ?

Thank you.
    Olivier

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s actually standard WooCommerce functionality – I’m not sure why they don’t do the AJAX add to cart on single products. You can try asking their support – they might have a reason.

olivier

Thanks Tom !

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Douglas

What’s the best way to make my WooCommerce add to cart buttons animate? Know any good plugins for this?

Also.. I need it to be on a per product basis or per category because I don’t want all products to feature this just some.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What’s the best way to make my WooCommerce add to cart buttons animate? Know any good plugins for this?

I found this article:
    https://blog.letsgodev.com/woocommerce-plugin/add-to-cart-button-animation/

Also.. I need it to be on a per product basis or per category because I don’t want all products to feature this just some.

Please open a new topic for the separate question.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.