[Resolved] Animated Header like in Elementor (Element Pack Lite – Addon for Elementor)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Animated Header like in Elementor (Element Pack Lite – Addon for Elementor)

Home Forums Support Animated Header like in Elementor (Element Pack Lite – Addon for Elementor)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Walter Schwarz

Is there any way to create animated headers like done with Elementor in GP?
    Any code or plugin known?
    Example:
    https://krehl.com/kosten-senken/
    Kosten …. (changes)
    Thank you,
    Walter

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this plugin does that:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/mrlegend-typedjs/#installation

The Installation tab on the above link explains how to use it.

Walter Schwarz

Thank you!
    that makes me hungry for more microanimation/microinteractions: has there anyone other hints regarding top plugins sliding, hiding, turning, flopping, exchanging, resizing, modifying, … objects like buttons, widgets, images and headers?
    Would it be worth to start a thread collecting and describing other microanimation/-interactions plugins that work well with GP – even if the focus there would be on third party products? This could be a collection created and cared by GP entusiasts helping each other in using GP even more attractive?
    Additional question: are there somewhere collections of extraordinary designed and animated GP sites existent that just use basic code and plugins?
    Cheers,
    Walter

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you really want to add various animations i would suggest researching the various Javascript Libraries that can do what you need. Takes a little more effort to integrate but it means you can keep things specific and lightweight. Whereas some plugins provide a tonne of options they also add a lot of bloat.

Walter Schwarz

Thank you – Javascript is not my world, but I will give it a try.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.