[Support request] Anchor links break section background color

Home Forums Support [Support request] Anchor links break section background color

Home Forums Support Anchor links break section background color

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pekka Kortelainen

Hi! First of all I want to thank the developers for making and maintaining this awesome, multi-purpose theme. I use GP Premium in every single one of my projects.

For the first time after three years of use I have a problem that I’m unable to resolve by myself.

I have multiple pages that were made using Sections. To give the content some spacing I’ve used empty sections with a background color and 20px/20px padding. Basically just a 40px high bar with a background color.

My menu structure is like this:
    Page 1
    – subsection 1 of page 1
    – subsection 2 of page 1
    Page 2
    – subsection 1 of page 2
    – subsection 2 of page 2

The links for the subsections are anchor links that point to the Sections after those empty/spacer bar Sections using custom id in the Section settings.

The problem is that when I click those subsection links, the background color of those empty/spacer bars changes.

For example, open up the War History page: https://rautjarvitravel.com/warhistory/

Scroll down to the Desantti section. There’s those bars before and after that Section. Then click the Desantti anchor link: https://rautjarvitravel.com/warhistory/#desantti

And my bar background color is gone! I’d be happy to provide admin login information for a developer if needed.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Instead using an entire section to create a divider like that, would you consider just applying border bottom to the section?

.generate-sections-container {
        border-bottom: 30px solid #333;
    }

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.