[Support request] Anchor Link Scrolling too far down

Home Forums Support Anchor Link Scrolling too far down

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Espresso

Hi,

I am using Elementor and just built an anchor link on my homepage. However, with GP it seems to scroll too far down the section.

Any idea how we can fix it?

Thanks,
    Dan

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Elementor automatically enables its Smooth Scroll function, it can’t be disabled and doesn’t take into account of a sticky navigation.

The workaround to this is to add the Anchor above the element you want it to scroll to.

Espresso

Hi David,

Thanks. Can you also tell me why the main navigation is shifted to a second line?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That only happens on a smaller screen ( or higher browser zoom level ) as there isn’t room to accommodate all the menu items.

You can either free up more space by reducing logo size / menu item spacing

OR

Change the Customizer > layout > primary navigation > mobile menu breakpoint so the Mobile nav kicks in on larger screensizes

Espresso

Hey David,

I don’t think that’s the case. We tried to put it very small but it’s still on a new line.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You have a Header Widget which is empty ? – Which is causing the issue on some browsers. Can you remove that from Customizer > Widgets > header widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.