[Resolved] An Events Calendar Problem!

Home Forums Support [Resolved] An Events Calendar Problem!

Home Forums Support An Events Calendar Problem!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mizanur

Hello Tom,

Hope you are well. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have problem with ‘The Events Calendar’ plugin. The event page of my website showing no event in responsive mode! It only shows code. A screenshot here with code at bottom.

I am not sure if it is theme related or not. I doubt it is theme related. I just need your opinion.

It happened once before. After a GP update, it was gone. Now it come back again!

Never stop loving GP.
    Mizan

bdbrown

Hi Mizan. Have you tried clearing your Autoptimze cache?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

^^ That might fix it.

Otherwise, that code showing up looks like it’s caused by the plugin itself – have you checked out their forums to see if others are experiencing something similar?

Mizanur

Dear bdbrown and Tom,

Cleaning Autoptimze cache does not help. However, when I deactivated Autoptimze, the events are shown fine!
    I did not find anything on their forum about this issue. Until I find a solution, I will keep the plugin deactivate for now.

Thank you so so much you both.
    Mizan

bdbrown

That’s a bit curious. I have two sites running with The Events Calendar and Autoptimize without any problems. On your site the plugin is creating the correct HTML structure in the mobile view but for some reason the PHP isn’t being interpreted correctly in only that section. Maybe there’s something strange going on between Autoptimize and W3 Total Cache?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.