[Support request] AMP Improvements

Home Forums Support [Support request] AMP Improvements

Home Forums Support AMP Improvements

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

It’s time to renew my Generatepress subscription. I’m running my website now on fully native amp so that support is really what I care about. It concerns me that no improvements have been made for the amp for generatepress plugin. Is amp support actively being worked on? I’m just trying to decide if I should renew for another year, switching a theme is a pain so I would rather stick with Generatepress is amp is a priority.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Ryan,

We’re planning on polishing and finishing up our AMP for GeneratePress plugin in the early new year. Once it’s done, we’ll be adding it to the .org repo for ease of installation.

Sorry for the delay here! If you run into any issues with the plugin as-is, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can continue to improve it.

Thanks!

Ryan

Thanks for the recent work on the amp plugin, svg icons are working for me now. I wanted to make it where clicking anywhere on the menu title in the mobile would drop down the menu. I used this code which seems to work, unless you have a suggestion that would be better. The only issue I could see is the text could overlap with the icon at extremely narrow widths. Thanks for the help.

.menu-item-has-children button.dropdown-menu-toggle {
    	color: black;
    	width: 100%;
    	left:0;
    	padding: 0;
    }
    .menu-item-has-children button.dropdown-menu-toggle .gp-icon {
    	float: right;
    	padding-right: 30px;
    }
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What if the user wants to click on the parent item and go to that page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.