[Support request] Amazon Script Won't Show in Hook Element

Home Forums Support [Support request] Amazon Script Won't Show in Hook Element

Home Forums Support Amazon Script Won't Show in Hook Element

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anthony

Then there’s this thread where everyone is having the same issue but no one has responded yet:

https://engagedforums.com/discussions/Amazoncom_Associates/Discussions/am-associhelp/1?tsn=15&dbg=6&nav=messages&tid=50501

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Something else is interfering i tested your Native Ad Code on a test site in a hook and in content and its working.

Are you using any cache / optimization plugins ? If so can you clear and disable them – may alos need to check any server caches.

Anthony

Hmm cleared cache on cloudfare and I’m working with my caching plugin deactivated.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You may have to try disabling other plugins and any other scripts / functions you’re running.

Anthony

I’ve disabled and enabled every possible thing haha

The page builder developer thinks it’s a problem on Amazons end

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you able to disable CloudFlare? As its peculiar that i can get the script to run on a clean install.

Jenni

I am also having same problem. The native ads disappeared and I can’t get them to show again. Any ads that use iframe are okat but not the text/javascript ones. I’ve tried all the steps here. Did you find a solution?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jenni,

this is quite an old topic – and i recall scouring several forum where many users were having problems on various platforms – not just WordPress.

If you want to raise a new topic where you can share a link to a page where the issue can be ‘seen’ and we can take a quick look if theres any obvious issues.

Jenni

Thanks, I appreciate your help. I also reached out to Amazon who advised that they have paused native ads in the UK. So this is what’s causing them not to show for me. No further help is needed from yourself, thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Oh that explains it – thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.