[Support request] Amazon OneLink integration

Home Forums Support [Support request] Amazon OneLink integration

Home Forums Support Amazon OneLink integration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas

Hello guys,

Hope you’re well & maybe can help me!

I just signed up for Amazon OneLink to monetise traffic from international markets. However, ALL my affiliate links are currently setup in Amazon Associates UK.

It appears OneLink requires amazon.com (US) links to integrate with other markets.

Is there a plugin or method to keep my UK links on the site, whilst still using the functionalities of Amazon OneLink? Or a way to convert all my AMZ UK links to their US version?

Changing each link manually would be rather complex & time consuming at this point.

Please kindly advise.

Many thanks,

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

Is there a plugin or method to keep my UK links on the site, whilst still using the functionalities of Amazon OneLink? Or a way to convert all my AMZ UK links to their US version?

I’m afraid you’ll have to ask Amazon for that. This particular issue is completely unrelated to WordPress or the theme.

Changing each link manually would be rather complex & time consuming at this point.

Can you tell us where and how have you added the links? So we could recommend a better way of doing things.

Depending on where you put it, perhaps a Hook element will ease things a bit.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/

Using Hook Element allows to to place a code snippet on multiple pages dynamically so you don’t have to change link on all the pages one by one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.