[Resolved] Amazon Mobile Popover

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Amazon Mobile Popover

Home Forums Support Amazon Mobile Popover

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Darcy

Any idea how to install Amazons Mobile popover script?

I tired to install it using a hook with “wp_footer” but it doesnt seem to fire.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Did they provide any instructions?

Darcy
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I cannot view the page due to account restrictions.

Can you please copy and paste the text here?

Darcy
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

could you add the script to the WP_footer hook, increase the priority to 50 and if it doesn’t work leave it in place and provide a link so we can take a look at what the problem is.

Darcy

Yeah that didnt work either. I’ve added my URL to the Main Post where Admins can view.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The scripts are in the right place and on mobile it is generating the advert container but it is set to display: none. If i use the dev tools to force it to display i can see that there is no product to display, which sounds more like a config issue with the amz associate setup.

Darcy

The amazon associate setup is stupid simple. It’s literally copy / paste the script.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you copy and paste the full script here so i can test on a clean install so we can try and eliminate any possible conflict. When adding code to the forum, please hightlight it all and click the code button to preserve formating.

Maureen

I tried to install the Amazon Mobile Popover script as suggested by Amazon. No popover appears on my mobile phone. Instructions are the same as Darcy copied above.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

we can only help to facilitate adding 3rd party scripts to the site. What those scripts once added are generally out of our control… and Amazon scripts do seem to be a pain .

However, if you want to raise a new topic where you can share a link to your site i am happy to have a look.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.