[Resolved] Am I using the correct method to display Logo at center

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Am I using the correct method to display Logo at center

Home Forums Support Am I using the correct method to display Logo at center

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Amit

Around a year and a half, I updated my navigation with logo at center. You guys provided the code and it worked and still working. However, with the updates, I just want to have a check as if everything is good till now or there should be some update to the code. As, I feel a little lags during site loads sometimes, especially on mobile when opening single posts.
    For mobile menu, what is the optimal size for displaying the logo on my site, as it feels a little blurry.
    Please do have a check about css or not necessary code to optimize the site further…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This is the current way of doing it:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/centering-logo-navigation/#using-the-navigation-as-a-header

However, it doesn’t really matter as it’s just CSS – the change in loading should be unnoticeable.

For the mobile header logo, try something around 50px for your case.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Amit

What can i do about this in Google pagespeed insights
    ‘Ensure text remains visible during webfont load
    https://www.friedcoffee.com/wp-content/themes/generatepress/fonts/generatepress.woff2
    Potential savings – 670ms’

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Customizer > General and set the Icon Type to SVG.

Amit

I did that and by surfing through web, I think it should fix generatepress.woff2 request. But this request still appears in page speed insights.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try clearing any cache plugins or server side caches.

Amit

I already did that 2 times.. Cleared autoptimize as well as cache enabler cache

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The request is being made in the Autoptimize Critical CSS – can you disable the plugin and let me know so i can take a look

Amit

Disabled that!

Amit

Can you point out my critical CSS so that I can re insert the correct one for proper load.

Amit

I reinserted the new critical css…now please check if things seem fine? Any scope of more improvement for inner pages?

Amit

Now there is just a Geolocation file, which I guess is needed by AAWP plugin. Can we async that?

Amit

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry have we solved the original topic for the logo in the center?

Everything looks good to me.

If so can you open a new topic if you need help with other issues?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.