[Resolved] Always Show Footer

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Always Show Footer

Home Forums Support Always Show Footer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jan Schmidt

Hi,

want to see always the full footer with all the widgets i have selected. How can i manage that?
    At the moment the footer is only shown on sites but not on full articles or my normal blogroll.

See the example at http://www.deejay-basics.de

Its about the visibility!?

BTW: i really love your plugins, i boght them all an i love it how simply it works!

Greeting from Germany,
    Jan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Jan,

Glad you’re enjoying the theme 🙂

Can you confirm that you have a specific number of widgets selected in “Appearance > Customize > Layout” near the bottom? You should see a “Footer Widgets” option where you can select how many to show.

What number do you have saved in there?

Jan Schmidt

Hi Tom,

thanks for your fast reply.
    Of course i had already checked the options you named. I found the problem. When i change the footer Settings in only one Article or Page the Footer does no longy appear correctly.

I Have on more to solve.

Does Generatepress work correctly with Jetpack by WordPress?
    I have the Problem that the Sharing-Options are not visible.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There shouldn’t be any issues when using JetPack – GeneratePress isn’t doing anything too special that would create a compatibility issue.

Have you tried activating a default WordPress theme to see if the icons show up? If they show up on the default theme and not GeneratePress, I’ll definitely look into it right away.

Let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.