[Resolved] Ajax Load More + AdSense

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Ajax Load More + AdSense

Home Forums Support Ajax Load More + AdSense

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JORGE

First: GP is great, I was using Astra, and GP is so much better

My two quick questions:

1. Infinity Scroll works really great, but I wonder If using Ajax Load More (with the Cache add-on), would be even faster
    https://connekthq.com/plugins/ajax-load-more/add-ons/cache/

What do you guys think?

2. I found that several users are asking for a way to insert adsense between posts in the archives and homepage. Using another plugin is the only way to archive this?, there is not a hook option?, this is relevant because those plugins tend to be heavy.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. Infinite scroll basically queries /page/2 (or whatever page) just like a regular page load, and brings the items to the current page.

That plugin seems to cache those pages. Caching can always help with performance, but in this case, I’m not able to think of a huge advantage. Having your actual site cached should offer similar advantages.

2. There will be a hook option in GP 2.5.0, which will be entering public testing soon πŸ™‚

JORGE

Okidoky, thank you Tom, hope 2.5 comes soon
    Regards.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Working hard on it πŸ™‚

David

Is the ad hook option available?

“There will be a hook option in GP 2.5.0, which will be entering public testing soon πŸ™‚”

As I am wanting to be able to insert ads in between posts on the homepage and category pages.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It is available.

Can you open a new topic for this?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.