[Support request] after_entry_content hook not work

Home Forums Support [Support request] after_entry_content hook not work

Home Forums Support after_entry_content hook not work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Angel

I create one Conteny Template Block for my single post, but after that, the hook: after_content and after_entry_content all don’t work;

I create a Author Box using after_entry_content, but the single post not show this Author Box(it can be show if I use the hook: after_do_template_part)

so I want to know why after_content and after_entry_content not working

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

What is a Conteny Template Block?

Let me know 🙂

Angel

sorry it’s element, type is: Content Template

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Angel,

If you’re creating an Author Box, just set the Element Type to hook. In general, Content Templates are used to style how posts appear in Archive/Blog Pages.

Here’s a sample video you may refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMhUo91RjsE

Angel

yes, the Author Box is element type Hoook(hook is after_content and after_entry_content), I did it right, but this Ahthor Box not show in Single Post(the single post is control by element, type is: Content Template)

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Out of curiosity, may we know why you’re using a Content Template for your Single Posts? Can you share a link to a single post in your site?

Angel

I add it in private information

Angel

this is my screenshot

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. You shouldn’t need a Block Element – Content Template for such a design.

The only thing you should need is a Block Element – Page Hero for the Title section. Reference: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-page-hero/

I you disable the Block Element – Content Template and use a Page Hero instead, the Author Box you created should work.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.