[Resolved] After WP update low quality pictures all posts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] After WP update low quality pictures all posts

Home Forums Support After WP update low quality pictures all posts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Philip

Hello not know if it is related but all my posts are very low quality even if it is set to full size and they not clear when i edit the photo is very clear how it was,but when post view it is like blind picture.
    Please help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Did this just happen after updating to WordPress 4.4? I know they did some responsive image work in this update, which may be causing problems for you.

Any chance you can link me to your site so I can see if it’s on my end as well?

Philip

Yes this happened after update i have managed WP at godaddy i would chat with them but it is not available on purpose and i can’t call it would be expensive from Moldova to US.
    I remember i have see a window appear when i have to go to dashboard there was a message.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_I0IS4HPRW8TWljemthMjcyM00/view?usp=sharing
    My site is itesla.solutions give me a mail i will send access to one of my test account because my posts are protected and visitors can’t see them.

Philip
    Philip

I was in other post that is not affected and this is different when inspect element not know why this is the only post not affected.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_I0IS4HPRW8Q1BjWVhFaHJwZnc/view?usp=sharing

Philip

I have solved used this plugin found here there are allot of sites after update with this fault not know if it is theme because i tried other themes and photos were small in size.

Derek Binion

should i not update wordpress?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Filip – glad you found a solution.

Derek – you should definitely always use the latest version of WordPress. I don’t believe this issue is happening to everyone or it would be flooding Google with results when you search for it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.