[Support request] After update to Version 1.12.3 not post title in archive pages

Home Forums Support [Support request] After update to Version 1.12.3 not post title in archive pages

Home Forums Support After update to Version 1.12.3 not post title in archive pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aldrin

Hi, after I updated the GP Premium Version 1.12.3 not post title shows in the archive in archive pages. Did an inspect element and the content isn’t there. Any clue what’s going on?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you check if you have a layout element created that’s disabling the content title?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/#disable-element

If so try adding blog and archives as exclusions under the display rules.

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Aldrin

Yes, its super weird. I did check a couple of my elements generate_after_content hooks but are to do with Product Category Archive. I even trashed them and still same. I have included my login info to the private information if you can be so kind and check.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm I’m not seeing anything obvious.

Can you disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate any unknown conflicts?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Aldrin

Hi Leo, yes I’ll download the site on my local machine and do some trouble shooting.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.