[Resolved] After editing a page, the other page(s) changed to that design too

Home Forums Support [Resolved] After editing a page, the other page(s) changed to that design too

Home Forums Support After editing a page, the other page(s) changed to that design too

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Marcel
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I assume it’s happening because that same content is inserted twice and they have the same ID from Elementor.

If not then it’s likely a problem with Elementor. Have you tried asking their support?

Marcel

When I have 2 pages with different content, and I try to edit 1 and save it, then the problem will show. From that moment both pages are the same.

I started with contacting elementor, here there answer:

Boaz replied
    Jun 12, 13:55
    Hi Marcel,

This conflict is related to your theme.
    When I changed your theme to a default WordPress theme everything works fine.

Please contact your theme’s support.

Let me know what was the solution.

Best Regards,

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm we haven’t had that problem reported and lots of people use GP and Elementor

Will ask Tom to have a look for sure ๐Ÿ™‚ Can you provide a link to your site?

Marcel

hattrickmanagement.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you ask Elementor what about the theme would cause this kind of behavior in their plugin? GP is one of the themes they suggest that people use, and there’s hundreds (maybe thousands) of people using the two together.

From a coding perspective, the theme has no control over the page builder content on the page – it just supplies the container and the page builder does the rest.

Marcel

This problem is solved now it seems. I sended a copy of your post to elementor, maybe they fixed it now. No confirmation from them yet.

Marcel

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Cool. Let us know.

Marcel

Answer elementor:

Hi Marcel,

We have switched theme from Generatepress to TwentySeventeen to see if it’s the theme.
    And then we have switched back to your theme (GP).

Sometimes this changes can “reset” the system.

I’m glad to hear it is working now.

Let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Best Regards,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm… Magic I guess ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.