[Resolved] Adsense not on home page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Adsense not on home page

Home Forums Support Adsense not on home page

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Derek Binion

I used google adsense plugin to place ads and automate the process.
    Its working on all of my pages except home page. when im in adsense editor it shows ad placed on right sidebar but once i view page its not there. i waited overnight to give google time to place ads but to no avail. it also says that my current configuration is causing some ads from not showing. I deleted my home page and used the default home and it still doesnt show up. does this have to do with how my front page is displayed? i have it set to front page displays latest post. ive tried everything within my knowledge(wordpress newb) any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Derek,

You may have to ask the developer of that plugin if this is a known issue – it’s hard for me to know as I don’t know how the plugin is coded etc..

You can try using the GP Hooks add-on to add your adsense code – it will add it site-wide, including the front page.

Derek Binion

ill get the add on and give it a shot. thanks for the speedy reply and superb wp theme

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Let me know if you need any more help with it 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.