[Resolved] WooCommerce shop showing products

Home Forums Support [Resolved] WooCommerce shop showing products

Home Forums Support WooCommerce shop showing products

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Abdul

On the home page of the shop apart from the 3 sections, Featured, On Sale, and Bestsellers, all the products are getting displayed below that because of which the page is not loading.

can you please let me know how to disable all those products getting displayed?
    in the page layout, there is no container and I don’t know how to disable it.

Abdul

Please let me know what to change ? Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Looks like that page is set to be your “Shop” page in your WooCommerce settings.

If you don’t want WooCommerce to automatically show products, you need to unset that option/set it to a different page.

Abdul

Hi Tom,

It was set to “Shop” from the beginning and it was working fine. a few hours back i got all those Categories listed in this “Shop” page. can you please let me know how to remove them from the “Shop” page and take it back to the default “Prime” theme Shop page

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Sounds like something might have been broken before, as the “Shop” page will always show either products or product categories. You can find their option in Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog.

I’m not sure if it’s possible to remove those without setting the shop page to a separate page.

Prime in our library is using a regular static page as the home page – it’s not set as the shop page.

Abdul

Fixed it, thanks for your help

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.