[Support request] Ads using javascript not displaying, iframe does work

Home Forums Support [Support request] Ads using javascript not displaying, iframe does work

Home Forums Support Ads using javascript not displaying, iframe does work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marcel

*Update, appears to only be certain javascript from Amazon that is designed to be responsive.
    I’ve done the test without ad inserter/hooks and the problem is the same, so question is- is there some setting in GP that would affect why these ads are not displaying?

I’m trying to insert amazon ads on my site.
    I’ve tried using GP Hooks and WP Ad Inserter Plug-in. The results are the same:

iframe version of the ad displays correctly
    javascript version designed to be responsive ad does not display.
    I’ve tried on two different sites running GP Premium 1.6.2 with same results.

(Amazon: Responsive Banners show an optimal sized banner, depending on whether the ad request came from a desktop or a mobile device. Depending on the ad container size, we will serve an optimally sized ad, ranging from 320×50 to 728×90)

URL below has two javascript ads running at the very bottom of the page, one is designed to be a responsive banner ad – this one does not display.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Marcel,

i am not aware of any issue regarding these types of adverts. The code is being embedded correctly. Have you reported this issue to Amazon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.