[Support request] Ads not showing up correctly on Sidebar

Home Forums Support [Support request] Ads not showing up correctly on Sidebar

Home Forums Support Ads not showing up correctly on Sidebar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zipeng

Ads not only render well in sidebar. it happens to not only one ads, but serveral. I’m going to list the worst one.

you can check out my site.

Did you notice the
    “Sponsored Financial Content” on my side bar, I place 2 of them there. First one which correctly render is the one I use ad plugin for custom postion to put it there. It looks fine. The second one is that I simply place ad code there, its only shows 1/5 of what it is. Its on the last of the sidebar.

Other ads are fine, but not looking perfect fine. bit weird. Hope we can get a fix in next update.

The header widget should place below the logo which is not, the prevous thread you advised me to use Hook, I prefer it can be done by just placing the ad code in the header widget and show up blew the logo, that would be perfect. Thanks

I’m using 1.56 version
    Alex

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Alex,

The first ad has a height applied to the <iframe> element. That height is missing from the second ad.

Unfortunately the header widget area is above the other elements, so you would have to edit the template files. I would definitely suggest sticking the hook method.

Zipeng

The first ad and the second ad is the same ad script

its the sidebar issue that cant display the ad correctly. The first one I use ad plugin to display there, but the 2nd one is implemented the code directly in the sidebar widget.

<!–Smartad # 3374: Investment Watch Blog – Right Rail Unit–>
    <iframe style=”width: 300px; border: none; overflow: hidden;” src=”//www.dianomi.com/smartads.epl?id=3374″ width=”300″ height=”800″ scrolling=”NO”></iframe>

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you look at the code for the second ad, it’s missing the height=”800″ attribute: https://www.screencast.com/t/BCh2sRAoro09

Are you adding the code into the Custom HTML widget?

Zipeng

I added the code into text widget. I will try the Custom HTML widget see if its different.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.