[Support request] Admin slow to load

Home Forums Support [Support request] Admin slow to load

Home Forums Support Admin slow to load

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laura

Hi,
    I’m using GP Premium + Elementor Pro. It’s been going along fine for a few weeks. I haven’t done anything different but suddenly admin is really slow to load and save a change. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting steps. Anything else to try?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Tough to tell.

So you’ve tried disabling all plugins and all custom functions (if any) to test?

You could try checking with your hosting support to see if they are seeing any errors/conflicts.

Laura

I’m getting this error when I run Wp Site Health:

2 Critical issues

The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.

The REST API request failed due to an error.
    Error: [] cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Loopback requests are used to run scheduled events, and are also used by the built-in editors for themes and plugins to verify code stability.

The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected.
    Error encountered: (0) cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Does that tell you anything?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately not really.

So deactivating all plugins except GP Premium doesn’t help at all?

What if you deactivate GP Premium as well?

If that still doesn’t help, what happens if you activate a twenty series WP theme?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.