[Resolved] Admin bar disappears

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Admin bar disappears

Home Forums Support Admin bar disappears

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sjoerd89

Somehow my admin bar disappears at some pages. This is really annoying since i then have to enter my website url/wp-admin again to go to the dashboard. I did all the steps on the internet checking if theres something wrong with my header and footer ect.

Now i think it might have something to do with my header being fixed as a sticky with this:

.custom-fixed-header{position:fixed;top:0;width:100%;z-index:2000}

@media
    (min-width: 800px) {
    body{padding-top:95px}
    }

Then in GP hooks i got:

(in before header)

(in after header)

It worked for a long time but now it just disappears from time to time and on some pages it does and some pages it does not. But that is not even always the case, because one day the homepage adminbar shows up and the next day it does not. Any idea what is going on here?
    *at the moment i use
    Better Admin Bar
    as a plugin but removing that or disabling that does not change a thing.

Thanks for your time,
    Sjoerd

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you link me to a page where it’s not displaying by chance?

sjoerd89

At the moment i think it only occurs at my homepage http://www.zilvertron.com atleast for now because sometimes it will suddenly show up again.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, I suppose I would have to be logged in to see the issue.

The inconsistency you’re mentioning sounds a lot like a caching plugin playing games with you.

When it doesn’t show up, do you not see the wpadminbar element while inspecting your HTML (it’s usually near the bottom of the page).

sjoerd89

I do not think i see that,
    but not 100% sure about this.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you’d like to email me login details I can take a look: https://generatepress.com/contact/

sjoerd89

I send it in thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm that is strange. I would assume it’s one of your plugins causing the issue – can’t see anything else that would be.

sjoerd89

okay thnx for checking guess it will have to be like this for a while untill i have the time to check all plugins maybe at night when theres no traffic on the site ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can always export it using a plugin like all in one migration or duplicator and test it on your localhost ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.