[Resolved] Adjusting Product Image in Customiser

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Adjusting Product Image in Customiser

Home Forums Support Adjusting Product Image in Customiser

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gillian

Hi
    I’m running ElementorPro (Elementor 2.9.13, Elementor Pro 2.10.2), GP Premium (GP 2.4.2 and GP Premium 1.10.0) and Woocommerce (free).

I don’t want any product images. So I tried making a product image which was just a clear png square and then in Appearnce/Customise/WooCommerce/Product Images I set the thumbnail image width to 1. Whilst I didn’t get a product Image in the catalogue the space was still being taken up in the display.

So I tried again and this time used a product image which had some content in it, set the thumbnail size to 10 rather than 1. The image is still showing up at the same size and adjusting the thumbnail size only seems to alter the quality of the image rather than the size. I’ve given the link to the post which is causing the problem below,

Ideally I don’t want a product image, but if I can’t get rid of it, I need it to be as small as possible. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can achieve this?

This is a development site, not live

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Have you tried un-checking the “Display product image” option in Customize > Layout > WooCommerce?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Gillian

That’s worked – I hadn’t activated WooCommerce in Generate Press.

Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.