[Support request] Adjusting Mobile Header Breakpoint

Home Forums Support [Support request] Adjusting Mobile Header Breakpoint

Home Forums Support Adjusting Mobile Header Breakpoint

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bodie

Apologies for the super-simple question:

I love how the responsive previews for the mobile header look on Desktop and Mobile, but on Tablet I would like them to look like they do on the desktop instead of going to the mobile layout.

How can I set my mobile breakpoints for the mobile header to “stay like the desktop” a little longer, instead of jumping to the smaller version when going to the tablet?

Where can I adjust the menu breakpoints?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Bodie,

Looks like you got your answer in the FB group?

We’re looking to make it much easier to achieve this 🙂

Bodie

Hey Tom!

Sorry for the double post on this one. So I just add this to my child theme CSS?

https://gist.github.com/generatepress/c23aef2d05807c39bb32

At the moment, it doesn’t seem to be working on my staging site http://ycltb.wpengine.com

username is demo, and pw is 4406733799bb if you want to maybe see why. Thanks again Tom.

B

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm have you adjusted the px number in the code?

Bodie

I changed the media query to kick in at 737 pixels, which should be everything smaller than an iPad. However, I am still getting the mobile header on iPad portrait, though it’s fine when I rotate to landscape.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ahh unfortunately the code only works to set a responsive width larger than 768px, not smaller.

We are working on a feature to make this a lot simpler in the future though 🙂

Bodie

Looking forward to it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.