[Resolved] Adjusting Height of Mobile Menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Adjusting Height of Mobile Menu

Home Forums Support Adjusting Height of Mobile Menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Samuel

I’m almost there with the menu ๐Ÿ™‚ I have proper spacing on the full menu but when the mobile menu is activated the menu has less padding at top so it is not centered. I cannot tell how to add the missing padding at top or reduce the padding at the bottom? I’m sure this is very easy but somehow I have missed it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you have a Header Element enabled which is merged with the navigation. This is creating the extra space below the navigation. Is there any reason for this Element ?

Samuel

Good question. I’m not sure perhaps I could do without it. On this site some pages have different headers but the home page is a “default” element and perhaps it’s not needed.

Samuel

I did try changing the header offset on the element for mobile display and it didn’t seem to change anything. Not sure what I’m missing?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It definitely doesn’t look like the merged header element is needed for your layout here.

Can you disable it for now?

Samuel

I disabled the header element and made some adjustments and now it looks like everything is working. Thank you so much–I will mark this resolved thanks again!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.