[Support request] Additional Slideout Navigation

Home Forums Support [Support request] Additional Slideout Navigation

Home Forums Support Additional Slideout Navigation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Filip

Hi there,

I`m having an issue with the slide-out (or slide-in) menu. How can I create something similar to https://michaelhyatt.com/ website where I get to keep the original navigation, but then not to mess it up on mobile/tablet with additional Slide-out menu with bunch of stuff in it. Perhaps add it as a widget or widget holder, or even custom HTML.

Would love to hear from you on this topic as it’s taking me too long to figure out so far.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you explain a bit more on “not to mess it up on mobile/tablet with additional Slide-out menu with bunch of stuff in it”?

Filip

Hi Leo,

If 2 different mobile menus exist, there will be overlay – as by my example on Michael Hyatt site they are both on the right side. And this overlay happened when I’d combine the theme with another plugin. Just check the site above, it explains the best what I’m trying to achieve. Keep the main navigation in the middle, and add a button on the right side that will call a slide out menu.

Thank you for the response!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try activating the slideout navigation on your site then add this CSS?

@media (min-width: 769px) {
        .sf-menu>li.slideout-toggle {
            float: right !important;
        }
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.