[Resolved] Additional hamburger style menu in header, with primary nav set to right side

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Additional hamburger style menu in header, with primary nav set to right side

Home Forums Support Additional hamburger style menu in header, with primary nav set to right side

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Craig

In addition to the Primary navigation, I would like a separate hamburger menu type plugin to display in the header, to the right of the logo, which I’ve set for the left side of the header.I have a lot of woocommerce category links I am going to set in this new, additional hamburger style menu.

Does GP Support have any best recommendations of a hambuger style plug-in I can use to set up all of these category links?

Thank, gratefully appreciate.

Craig

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can use the Off Canvas panel:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/off-canvas-panel-overview/

Craig

David – thank you. Next question I can not figure out. When I use the new Off Panel menu and view it on Desktop, all the Pages I had assigned to the TopNav menu (Primary menu), do not appear on the Off Panel menu – on mobile only.

On Desktop, it works great, it displays my TopNav primary pages along with the new Off Panel hamburger menu.

What am I doing wrong for mobile that only the Off Panel menu links appear, and not the other pages as well?

Thanks a million!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Currently you are only allow to assign one menu to the off canvas navigation.

The workaround would be to add all the menu items from the primary menu to the off canvas menu as well, then use the hide-on-desktop and hide-on-tablet classes to hide on:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/responsive-display/#using-our-hide-on-classes

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.