[Resolved] Additional H1 title and featured image on the blog post

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Additional H1 title and featured image on the blog post

Home Forums Support Additional H1 title and featured image on the blog post

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gabor

My blog posts at layout customization for the location of the featured image settings currently is ‘Below Title.’ It works well for me this way.

Lately, I figured it out that sometimes for SEO reasons, it’s a good idea to use an additional H1 title (the original one for ‘SEO title’ and another one for readers). Now, the problem is that my other H1 title appears below the featured image and not above. While the other hand, intentionally, the original SEO title is not visible.

Can you help me with some CSS or hook that forces my additional H1 title above the featured image, as well as the original (SEO) title, for this particular scenario?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you point me in the direction of where i can see the second h1?

Gabor

Hi David, thanks for taking a look at it.
    So, for example, I posted this one:
    https://9abor.com/schachter-singer-theory-is-panic-relief/
    It has the original title not visible, but it is there for SEO. Yoast calls it an SEO Title. And as you can see below the featured image, there’s another H1 title. I’d like to have it above the featured image too.
    Thanks, David.
    Gabor

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It has the original title not visible, but it is there for SEO. Yoast calls it an SEO Title.

I have actually never heard this method before. Are you sure about this?

It’s not possible to move the second <h1> title to above the featured image unfortunately.

Gabor
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Isn’t it saying that the SEO title is added in the Yoast SEO metabox?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/wDDWsyr7

Gabor

OK. Thanks Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.