[Resolved] Adding element to Tag Cloud

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Adding element to Tag Cloud

Home Forums Support Adding element to Tag Cloud

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Max

And it works – even in Edge, transitions and all.

Thank you for providing this solution. Once the last alterations will have been made and my website is fully up and running I will make sure to donate some money.
    The GP support is outstanding.

Best wishes

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it 🙂

Max

Hi again!

I did not create a new topic and reopened this one because I noticed that styling the tags in the tag cloud also changes their look everywhere else on the website…well sort of.

If you click on a tag in the tag cloud you get redirected to the according tag archive page. On there (and on single post pages) the tags look almost like in the tag cloude but:

– The transition which is enabled within the tag cloud does not work when hovering over the according tag on the archive page/single post page (so not in the tag cloud): The font colour simply changes to gray. What does work seems to be the transition duration. There is no opacity though.
    – They behave differently after they have been clicked: Basically the colour changes and the transition effect sort of breaks which looks quite irritating of course.

Do you have any idea how to fix that issue/adjust the style of the tags on a global, page-wide level?

Best wishes

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Just to confirm, are you talking about the tags under each post? If those looked like the tags in your widget, what would the categories/leave a comment link look like?

Max

Hi Tom,

In my other thread, David already found the solution, indirectly though: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/styling-single-post-page/#post-976273

The tags appeared like in the tag cloud (broken though) everywhere else on the webpage due to the .tags.links a selector. I will close this thread since David and I are working on a solution/styling those links in the other one.

Thank you and best wishes

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.