[Support request] adding pictures to the left and right side of the header

Home Forums Support [Support request] adding pictures to the left and right side of the header

Home Forums Support adding pictures to the left and right side of the header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jim

I’d like to add a picture to the left and the right side of my header. I currently have the site name, logo and menu centered in the header. This leaves space on the left and right and I thought it’d be nice if I could add a little something in those areas.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Jim

This didn’t do exactly what I wanted. I think that is ok though. I do have another question though. Is it possible to have one homepage for what a person sees when they access my site through a desktop and a different one when they access it from a mobile device?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

hmm I don’t think that’s possible without modifying some code code of WordPress.

I’ll ask Tom if he has a solution but you someone on http://stackoverflow.com/ might have a better idea.

Jim

Thank you I’ll look at the site you gave me. If it’s not possible what would you suggest I do to make a more mobile friendly site?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

GP is mobile responsive by default (take a look at this site in mobile).

If you think something weird is going on with your homepage on mobile then can you provide a link?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You would have to use some sort of mobile app plugin like Jetpack’s mobile theme to have a completely different mobile website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.