[Support request] Adding off-canvas toggle in a site header created with Elements

Home Forums Support [Support request] Adding off-canvas toggle in a site header created with Elements

Home Forums Support Adding off-canvas toggle in a site header created with Elements

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luca

Hi,

I have set up a menu for the off-canvas panel, enabled it in Customizer and I have added an empty primary menu to activate the toggle.

All works ok, except that now I need to create some custom site header layouts for specific pages and I need to add the off-canvas toggle.

I created a Block Element and assigned it to Site header and then I added the core navigation block (selecting the empty primary menu) but it will not show the toggle in this case.

Is there any way I could show the toggle manually in such cases? A shortcode maybe?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the off-canvas can be triggered by any <a> link thats within a slideout-toggle classed element.
    See here for example:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/trigger-slideout-menu-with-secondary-button/#post-775778

Luca

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.