[Support request] adding icons to mobile header and matching cart style

Home Forums Support [Support request] adding icons to mobile header and matching cart style

Home Forums Support adding icons to mobile header and matching cart style

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey

ok, I have implemented code that uses 3 more icons.
    When user is logged in, the icons show, when logged out, they are removed.

I want to show these icons in the mobile header, is it going to be to crowded?

If not maybe I can reduce the amount of icons to fit.

I have looked through the posts, am I just adding CSS to accomplish this? Can you point me in the right direction.

Color change Question:
    I currently show the shopping cart in mobile and desktop and it changes color when there is no background element. My current icons do not and leave a white screen. Can you help me out with how to accomplish this same effect with my 3 additional icons?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I want to show these icons in the mobile header, is it going to be to crowded?

I think so as your logo is quite long – the mobile header logo is supposed to be small-ish like an icon type.

I don’t see any extra icons in the mobile header currently.

Can you confirm?

Please open a separate topic for the separate question so it’s easier for us to help.

Thanks!

Jeffrey

Icons are only visible once login,

Only icon on mobile is currently cart

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

How are you adding the icons inside the mobile header?

With a hook?

If so you can use the built-in hide-on classes:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/responsive-display/#using-our-hide-on-classes

Jeffrey

and I am willing to shrink logo size

Jeffrey

Thats the thing, I don’t know how to add the icons into mobile. asking for help

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Jeffrey

any clues on how to change the color to black for the pages with no background and the navigation bar when scrolling?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you referring to the mobile header still?

Can you guide me to the page in question?

Jeffrey

I’m sorry, I am referring to the regular header and site, I hav changed direction on the mobile for a solution.

The icons only show for logged in users. I guess I am looking to mimic the behavior of the shopping cart icon when it changes between black/white.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That case can you open a new topic since we are no longer working on the mobile header?

If you can provide a test account so we can login and see the icons that would certainly help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.