[Resolved] adding container around posts

Home Forums Support adding container around posts

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by William.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    William

Hi,

How to make my wpsp design on homepage similar to this site. I want to make title, author, and excerpt centered. I’ve tried to mimic it as close as possible using wpsp but I’m missing the white rounded container padding for each of the separated posts. It’s only for the first 4 posts on my homepage as well as the “facts” section. The first big post along with posts in the “facts” heading will be horizontal while the 3 other posts below the big post will be vertical.

Site password: Generatepress
    Thanks in advance!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any chance you can post these questions over in our WP Show Posts forum?: https://wpshowposts.com/support/area/pro-support/

Be sure to check the styling options in the WPSP settings as well 🙂

Thanks!

William

Hi Tom, just purchased the pro version. Will see what I can do! Thanks!

William

Hi Tom, I did play with it and I think i need some CSS to achieve what I want. WPSP pro support doesn’t provide private URL link, so if it’s not a problem can you help me through here?

When adding padding, it’s not even or aligned with my posts. My end goal is to make my first 4 post and “facts” section layout design similar to this site, except that the first big post and “facts” section are horizontal while the other 3 are vertical.

Thanks in advance!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry have you posted this in WPSP’s forum?

William

Hi Leo, as I mentioned earlier wpsp forum doesn’t have a private url option. I’ll link this post to wpsp pro forum. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.