[Support request] Adding a block for an image without taking up the whole width of the page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Adding a block for an image without taking up the whole width of the page

Home Forums Support Adding a block for an image without taking up the whole width of the page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Hi,

I wanted to add a few images to blog pages I’d done, but when I add the block it takes up the whole width of the page. I have comprised for now by making the images a bit larger than intended and centred them, but it doesn’t look good.

Ideally, the image would be set to the left or right with fext running alongside it.

I suppose this is quite a basic thing and should know how to do, but I am still waiting patiently for your Idiots Guide to GeneratePress.

Thanks,

Mike

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Is there a specific page I should be looking at?

Let me know 🙂

Mike

Sorry, I replied to wrong post. Please refer to blogs > paypal as an example.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

select the Image Block, on its toolbar select the Alignment icon > Align Left then use the image grab handles to reduce the image block size. The text below it should float to the side now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.