[Support request] added GP premium, but messed something up

Home Forums Support [Support request] added GP premium, but messed something up

Home Forums Support added GP premium, but messed something up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CRISTO

I have been using GP Premium on my main website with great results. My blog was on a separate url and I added GP premium, but must have done something wrong. I now have a large space at the top of the site and cannot figure out how to get rid of it. It actually duplicates the rest of the page. Here is what I am talking about. Tried eliminating plug-ins to see if that was the problem but does not seem to be.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Most of your stylesheets are commented out: https://www.screencast.com/t/rRMMUuX2Z

I would assume this is being done by a plugin or a custom function in your theme.

When you deactivate plugins, you may have to clear your browser cache/any caching plugins.

CRISTO

Thanks, Tom. I am afraid it may be my calendar plug-in, which I really need. I will check with the plug-in author to see if he has had any problems with his plug in and GP.

Gosh, I hate plug-ins.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

GP stylesheets aren’t the only ones being commented out, so it looks like a general bug with the plugin and the wp_enqueue_style() function.

CRISTO

Are you saying a bug with the calendar plug-in? Or another plug-in?

Sorry to be so dense.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Could be any of your plugins – only way to find out is to deactivate them one by one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.