[Resolved] Add to Cart panel scroll to variations not working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Add to Cart panel scroll to variations not working

Home Forums Support Add to Cart panel scroll to variations not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sander

Hi Tom & others,

I’m using the Add to Cart panel for products on my website. The panel shows up when I scroll down, but when I click “Opties selecteren (Select options)”, the browser just scrolls up a tiny but, instead of all the way up to the Add to Cart button. I can’t figure out how to get it working properly. Anyone knows how to fix this?

See https://zweedsepellets.nl/product/pallet-houtpellets/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you disable autoptimize so i can see what the issue is?

Sander

Hi David, I disabled autoptimize for you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am seeing an error related to a missing min-qty.js file in the gp-tailwind (child?) theme – can’t say that is the issue but one broken JS script can stop the execution of another. Do you know what the file is ? Be best to try and fix that first.

Sander

Ah yes, fixed the error but issue still persists.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah the issue is this CSS:

.woovr-active .variations_form .variations, .woovr-variations + .variations {
        display: none;
    }

The Javascript scrolls to the top of the default variations table element. Which is being hidden by that CSS – which is breaking the scrolling.

I am not sure if you’re in control of that CSS or its the variations plugin being used. Worst case you can overwrite that CSS with this:

.woovr-active .variations_form .variations, .woovr-variations + .variations {
        display: block !important;
        overflow: hidden;
        visibility: hidden;
        height: 0;
        margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }
    Sander

You’re right. It is the plugin WPC Variations Radio Buttons for WooCommerce causing the issue. Your CSS overwrite works like a charm, thank you so much 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.