[Resolved] Add To Cart Panel Addon

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Add To Cart Panel Addon

Home Forums Support Add To Cart Panel Addon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FunkyCss

Hallo Guys i hope you are doing good!

I was wondering what is the code that is used in the woocomerce pages ( add cart panel ) so i can use it in my home page where i am using Gutenberg and Woocomerce short codes .

I want actually that Add to Cart panel to be showed in those pages as i find them very effective on the buying proccess ( and here i want to say one more time thank you so much Tom and the whole team that you have considered to work for woocommerce addons as well with the classic lightweight style..! )

I want to implement this as cleaner it can be, if there is no way or a “dirty way” i will not do it .

Thank you in Advance.

Andreas

FunkyCss

Hi and good morning ,

Any updates on this ?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I definitely remember replying to this – it must have not completed, I’m sorry about that!

As of right now it’s not possible, as the javascript only initiates on archive pages (like the shop or product archives).

However, I’ll look into adding a filter here so it’s possible to activate it elsewhere ๐Ÿ™‚

FunkyCss

Hi Tom , is ok is not something to be in hurry and i understand why you havent applied yet on the full site as you try to save resources but i would be nice if you could alone insert the code wherever you need if you have created a home page with Gutenberg products like i have , as gutenberg envolves this would be a nice idea. i find your addons of add to cart panel to be high converting . keep this in mind ! all is about a result! Speed and convertions ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.